We are looking for experienced Front-End developers that enjoy transforming concepts to modern effective frontend code to join us. To succeed in this position, you should have experience with tools for building modern frontend code, be able to work tightly with the UX and UI developers and have an eye for pixel perfect deliveries.
What you will do:
* Build a frontend component library in React that will be used by the CMS team.
* Write good code that will scale in the long run.
* Work in a small fast paced team close with UX and UI designers.
* Maintain the backlog and make sure that we focus on the right stuff and deliver according to the timeplan and requirements
* Bring your own ideas and creative thinking and help us developer even better solutions.
* Meet with stakeholder to discuss features, requirements and deliveries
Who you are:
* Know how to write standards-compliant, semantically correct HTML that works in modern browsers (and some a little bit less modern like IE)
* A strong visual aesthetic and an eye for details
* Its a bonus if you have experience from any of the following areas: Storybook, .NET, Team City…
Working as a developer at Stendahls comes with a lot of benefits. At our side, there are teams dedicated to content, support and SysOps, and of course passionate colleagues sharing knowledge and assistance. We also have recurring meet-ups for all developers and encourage people to go to conferences, take courses and much more.
Stendahls is a strategic, creative and digital agency in Sweden. We are also possibly the best kept secret in the industry. Our wide range of clients keep us on our most creative toes and inspire us to deliver kick ass technical and creative solutions, not forgetting our beautiful design work.
Our culture is open-minded, friendly and approachable. We have no hierarchies or external leadership to dictate what we do – and we like it that way. We value all forms of innovation and collaboration, and we constantly challenge ourselves and what we already know.
If this sounds interesting let us know. The easiest way to get in touch is to email us either your LinkedIn profile, your GitHub account, a personal letter, your CV or your portfolio – the more the merrier – at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.