Service Design & Innovation
We develop new digital business models, and validate them by creating proofs of concept – together with you and your customers.
It’s quick. It’s efficient. And it will always provide you clear and useful results.
“The team at Stendahls has performed exceptionally and delivered for a flagship product targeted towards our customers. Our company being a start-up in the Automotive industry along with a new business model has always thrown challenges along the way and the team has taken that up like a product team in the true sense!”
Three packaged offerings
“With Stendahls as a digital strategic partner, we have developed new digital interfaces for Göteborg Energi, which have delivered increased customer satisfaction, simplicity and greatly improved conversion. Stendahls has an ability to challenge, stimulate, live the brand and deliver on time in a pleasant climate of cooperation.”
Designing the business behind the idea
Being able to clearly visualize long-term business goals, the process of reaching them will become easier to both understand and implement. Additionally, it’ll facilitate attracting sponsors – both internal and external.
By fully understanding your position, relevant trends and your place in the competitive landscape, you’ll be able to focus on increasing growth and building an optimized business model.
What is your challenge?
– At our global enterprise we are not getting the idea through to our organization, we’re constantly getting stuck in internal politics. It’s imperative to try out our ideas – before we ramp up.
– I feel that we need additional perspectives and points of view, working in parallel with the normal product organization, to start thinking outside the box.
– We want to learn more about cutting-edge digital innovation. At the moment we don’t have enough internal competence or capacity.
– We need to understand how we can get a return on our digital investments before we start spending.
– Digital transformation moves rapidly, and we need to accelerate change and innovation in order to get ahead of the competition – but where do we start?